- July 1/2010 – Happy 143rd birthday, Canada!!! We love you!!!!
- June 25/2010 — Latvia puts on “Blonde Parade”!!!!!
- June 18/2010 — Annie needs to remember to link her posts on the Update page. Annie also needs to stop typing in third person.
- The Most Boring Party (Courtesy of our beloved school)
- CANADA! Winter Olympics Rankings (Canada in Winter Olympics. Wow, this was from February.)
- City Profile #1 — Anshan, North East China (A lazy steel city in the middle of some mountains, where people still hate the Japanese with a passion.)
- Follow Up: Anshan and it’s Absurdity.
- Best Propaganda Posters Ever (Me taking the piss out of propaganda posters. Chairman Meow bashing is imminent. Do not click if easily offended.)
- The Most Fabulous Contest (The World-Wide Mr. GAY contest! Hosted in the country that hogs all the awesome)
- Let’s Count the Product Placements (Lady Gaga’s video)
- Minipost — Eurovision Supports Breast Cancer Research
- Magical Land of Likornos (Made up a country for a conceptual art project. Likornos is awesome. It’s currency is unicorn poop.)
- English Class Rarely Teaches English (Summary of one year’s worth of English class.)
- Why W.I.T.C.H the Animated Series Only Lasted Two Seasons (W.I.T.C.H. is an awesome Italian comic book. Too bad the cartoon sucked.)
- Stuff on the Front Page of News (80 ways to use a rubber band is NOT NEWS, Yahoo!)
- Headlines: Justin Bieber Walks Into a Revolving Door (It’s serious business, guys >.>)
- Sinkhole in Guatemala (I had to dig through about 100 posts about celebrities to find about this thing that swallowed a three story building and some people.)
- Companion Post: North Korea in the World Cup (Annie’s thoughts on the Inigo Montoya vs Pengu Spain vs Switzerland game. Mostly expressing disappointment, some game analysis)
Things to look forward to: 2010 Eurovision review. Sorry I couldn’t get it up when it happened, we were swamped with summatives. Also look for a post complaining about fangirls. Annie should finish writing that, oh yes she should.
… Stop typing in third person, Annie.
- June 15/2010 — …What is this? A new page? ON WORLD CUP? Gimme!
- May 02/2010 — Justin Bieber wouldn’t mind dating someone 20 years older than him. What has the world come to?
- April 28/2010 — Britney Spears has finally done something good for the human kind! Although we know this already, she showed us proof that you never, ever ever ever trust those pretty, sparkly images of celebs.
- April 23/2010 — Looking back, I just realized how lazy have been. I mean, we used to separate all the updates with a line and write a couple of comments and stuff before January 21st. Also looking back, I realize that we’ve been writing in this blog for 7 months!!!!!! Seven. Months. That’s almost a full school year already! I can’t help but feel epic about all that we’ve written. Has it really been that long already? I’m going to cry!
Anyway, here’s a little logic called Study = Fail. Please enjoy.
Also, a discussion about dresses. I’m sorry. I assure you I have not joined the dark side.
- April 17/2010 – Ice Volcano!!!!!!!!
- Mar 01/2010 — Let’s kick off the new month with Lady Gaga’s Eyeburning “Fashion”…
- Feb 07/2010 — What pleasant names these are! This is also included in “Lists”.
Worst Celeb Baby Names of 2009
- Feb 03/2010 – Annie here. I haven’t been keeping up with updating this page, so I’m making up for it.
First things first: New page opened for LISTS! This is where we will be posting our lists. They include ‘the list of awesome’ and mostly others such as “Lists of Fails”.
Second: Here are all the posts I didn’t bother putting on here until now:
LETS GO LOOK FOR NINJAS
Omegle is PHUN
English Speaking People are Boring
I Got Mugged
Worst Fashion Trends of 2009
History Lesson #2 — How Constructivism Came to be
Canada is Very Cold
Chinese Media Decay
Best Print Advertisement In the History of Print Advertisement
- Jan. 21/2010 — The Numerous Benefits of Learning German German! German! German! Gahhh!!!
- Jan.10/2010 — Omfg! It’s another beautiful year! (not) And it’ll be a BRILLIANT and HAPPY new decade!!!! (not) and everything will get much better, right???? (so. not.) Anyway. Sarah is here with the first post of the New Year — Wonderful Gelato and Horrible Fangirls — Part 1 Please enjoy the gelato.
- Dec. 25/2009 — This is Annie, on here to say… Well nothing really. Sarah and I don’t celebrate Christmas, but I know there are people out there who do, so Happy Christmas.
- Dec. 07/2009 — This is Annie. Just thought to let you all know that it FINALLY snowed today. This this Canada we’re living in?
Anyway. North Korea is designing jeans. They’re available in Stockholm. For about 215 dollars.
- Nov. 22/2009 — If I (Annie) hear one more thing about New Moon I will explode. “OH BELLA I LOVE YOU BUT I’M DANGEROOOOOUS SO I CANT BE WITH YOU” “OH EDWARD I DON’T CARE EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE SO GHAY AND CREEPY AND BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH”. Anyway. New review. On ZOMBIELAND. Yeah I know it’s overdue. Sue me.
IN OTHER NEWS: This site is officially blocked from China! \o/ I have a feeling that either China hates wordpress, or my Chairman Meow article had something to do with it ^^.
- Nov. 9/2009 – Yeah. Sarah decided to post something short. It’s just a picture really. But it’s so fail it’s kinda hilarious. Just hop over to “Reviews” and you shall be transported to the fair little town called Stratford…
- Oct. 30/2009 — So I (Annie) wrote two short articles yesterday. Okay, not so much as write as translate and comment on it, but still. I just thought it was interesting. Have phun.
- Oct. 19/2009 — So, yesterday I (Sarah) was so excited about Toronto finally winning something that I forgot to update this page. But yes, I eventually remembered and here we are.
- Oct. 16/2009 — Hello, Annie here. Rather hungry. Sarah has a 99.99% chance of being asleep right now. So I just updated… ten minutes ago (it is now 00:21 AM. I am SO. PUNCTUAL). Look in the Current Events section. I just spent five hours or so staring at the computer screen on caffine high begging for Inkscape not to crash… the sixth time tonight. So if what you’re reading now does not make the slightest bit sense, it’s probably because I’m still a little high strung… on the bright side, I FINISHED MY TYPOGRAPHY PROJECT. FUCK YES. AND I DIDNT HAVE TO PULL AN ALL NIGHTER.
- Oct. 08/2009 – We’re updating on Thursday this time because Sarah’s darling mother is coming to visit on Friday. Annie will be posting her epic, epic posts on…China and communism (seriously. Go read it. It’s so hilarious Sarah died.), located at “Articles”. Unfortunately, Sarah will be posting less-than-desirable topics on everyday life and uh, Shakespeare (don’t kill her. Shakespeare’s quite fascinating really), both of which are located at “Reviews”. Enjoy. We’re very happy to help you waste time.
(Annie thinks Sarah should be happy about her post because it is EPIC and involves pigeons, hotdogs, and toilet paper dresses.
- Oct.02/09 — Oh my lord. The first post is officially up. (Keep walking straight, and turn left at “Short Articles”. Step on it, and you shall be transported magically to the majestic first post.)
…excuse us while we express our joy by talking in gibberish.
a;dkadk jag;ksdgf;ahdgasjf A:LKFA:FKAJDFJS:G hPQWI#URPWQIU%$RSUFP SF. :’D
Thank you, thank you!